Councils, charities, & emergency services are working extremely hard to co-ordinate the local response to Coronavirus and to ensure everyone, especially the vulnerable is protected. Please see below information on:
- how to get in touch if you need help or support
- how to make a donation
- How to register to volunteer
Need help or support?
There are two helplines available if you need help or support accessing essential services such as food, medicines or personal care.
- For residents in Runnymede, for support with access to food, medicines and essential supplies, please call Runnymede Community Services on 01932 838383, or complete the online form to register for support.
- For Weybridge residents, and for all other help and support, please call Surrey County Council's Community helpline on 0300 200 1008 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
How to get involved
A lot of people are already wishing to offer help and support within their communities. In order to make best use of resource, ensure we are co-ordinated and protect all those involved, it is essential we work together.
To make sure our volunteers and those we are supporting stay safe, please follow the Government guidance on how to help safely.
Runnymede and Elmbridge Borough Council's are working closely with local charities to co-ordinate support for the community. For those wishing to volunteer, please register using the links below.
Runnymede residents wishing to volunteer are requested to register with Voluntary Support North Surrey.
You can also call
- Voluntary Support North Surrey Telephone: 01932 571122
- Runnymede Volunteer Centre Telephone: 01932 571122
Weybridge residents wishing to volunteer are requested to register with Central Surrey Volunteer Action.
Further information and advice from Elmbridge Borough Council is available here.
You can also call
- Central Surrey Voluntary Action Telephone: 01372 722911
- Elmbridge Volunteer Centre Telephone: 01372 463587
Make a donation
For those who are self-isolating or unable to volunteer their time, Runnymede Foodbank have also launched an appeal for financial support to help ensure they have resource to deliver support to those in need.
For more information and to make a donation, please visit here.
This website will be updated with further information on local charities and support available.
If you have specific concerns or need my support, please email email@example.com